Google My Business Consulting San Antonio
Google My Business Consulting Services
Google is the world’s most popular search engine and continues to dominate the market. Even if you personally prefer Bing, you can’t ignore Google, because almost all your customers and prospects will use it. If you’re visible on Google, you will get more traffic and revenue, and Google My Business will help you achieve that. At Nube Internet, we consider this the first step in a marketing campaign. After your website and business is established, you need to establish your presence on Google.
What Does It Do?
This tool handles your presence on the Google landscape and stores all your business information. My Business will place you on the search engines results page or SERP when people look for your business on Maps or through Search so you’ll be immediately visible to them. This isn’t something you can afford to ignore. If you don’t provide accurate data and claim your business on Google, you’ll essentially be an unknown entity to your prospective customers.
At Nube Internet, we’ll help you get your company’s name out there and establish a solid web presence. Our experts know how to handle Google My Business well and know how to use the tools it provides to increase your visibility.
Features of Google My Business
As we mentioned before, Google My Business is the first step to take after you’ve established your website or business. It leads people directly to you and gives prospects all the information they need. Here are some of its useful features:
- Business and Contact Information – You NAP or Name, Address, and Phone Number data should always be accurate. The last thing you want is for your customers to call the number mentioned only to reach someone else. My Business allows you to alter and correct your NAP data and control your contact information.
- Maps Pin – Local businesses benefit greatly from Google Maps and you can use My Business to ensure that your business is marked correctly on Maps. You can alter the location on the pin before you claim your business or submit a request for an alteration after you’ve claimed it.
- Pictures – You can display pictures related to your business and add other data to show your customers what’s unique about your company and your products. This would immediately catch their attention and encourage them to contact you.
- Instant Access – All your company data will show up on the top of the SERP on the very first page. This information will include your location on Maps, the pictures, and your phone and address information, website link, star rating, best recent reviews, and business timings. In essence, your prospective customers will know everything they need to know at a glance.
- Reviews – You can use the My Business platform to respond to reviews and communicate with your customers. This would help you establish rapport with them and address negative reviews immediately. It’s important to deal with bad reviews promptly and wisely to maintain your good reputation.
Analyze the Information
- What Works – You can check what works and learn how your customers respond and interact with your business. You can see where they come from and how they found you as well.
- Click, Calls, and Directions – It will give you data on the number of times people click on your business number and call. It will also give you information on website visits and navigation requests on Maps.
- Views – This feature will tell you how many times your prospective customers find your business on Google and the overall trends on views.
What You Need to Know
Our customers are very curious about Google My Business so we thought we’d give you some facts about this tool.
- It’s free of cost
- Google Pages for Business and Google+ Page Dashboard are now integrated into My Business.
- You can add multiple business locations under one brand name.
- You can use this tool even if you don’t have a store front.
We can help you set up Google My Business so, don’t hesitate to contact us at Nube Internet if you want good advice or have questions about it. You can call us at (210) 996-7176. You can also contact us for a free first consultation.